Sunday, June 14, 2009

Is there anybody out there?

Sharon has been wondering whether anyone is reading her blog.

She said: “I´ve written over a hundred stories and only heard from a very few people, and no-one in the last month or two.

“If there is anyone out there who is reading the blog? I would be interested to hear from you. Have you tried any of the recipes? Have you any of your own favourites? Have you any comments on the other stories?

“I would to hear from you. The email address is – raxomnium@gmail.com

“I miss writing my Campo Kitchen column for my old newspaper, the Round Town News, and enjoy writing this blogspot but it would be nice to know that there are some people who are reading.”

***

©Phillip Bruce 2009.

1 comment:

  1. This is Daeya (posting as "ladycake"). I have just started reading (now that I finished my two summer grad classes.

    ReplyDelete